The Random Page
Welcome to The Random Page! Here you will see some of my favorite links, quotes, and more once I think of things.
If you see things from my front page disappear, they have likely been archived at my new Archival page, or the Old Content section at the bottom of this page. Don't worry! (And nothing of value was lost.)
- If you need to sneeze, but can't seem to, blow out through your nose like a horse or a bull would, minus the noise of course. You will no longer have to sneeze! You may have to do it a couple of times, though, but it works.
- To avoid temperature shock in the shower, simply turn it on before getting in :p Silly younger me.
- South Pole
- Phenomenology (philosophy)
- Music and emotion
- Harmonic seventh
Uncyclopedia Articles (warning- may be extremely funny. Don't forget the tissues. Have fun!)
- Murphy's Law application for antigravitatory cats
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
- -Insert title here-
"Pain is just weakness leaving the body."
1. Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
2. No one is listening until you fart.
3. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
4. If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or dead, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.
5. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
6. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably well worth it.
7. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
8. Some days you are the bug; some days you are the wind screen.
9. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and most of that comes from bad judgment.
10. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
11. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
12. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
13. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
This section is for content that has aged very well, and may now retire peacefully at the bottom of this page.
Wishpot wish list
2. My personal quiz. Warning- it can be hard!!! Only take it if you think you know me well. ;)
Old Favorite Links:
- If you haven't tried this yet, you're living under a rock. And probably getting countless viruses too, just to note.
- A simple site where all you have to do is click a button, and because of the click, the site gains money and gives it to various causes- you can switch which cause you're clicking for by clicking its respective tab. I highly recommend this site for everyone and anyone- it's a simple and free way to make a difference.
- The Aptera! (pronounced ap-tee-rah) My favorite car, and the one that I want to get once I need to drive. I love it to death, and I really want it. SO bad. It's beautiful and it's an all electric vehicle, though they are also making hybrids and eventually later on all-gas cars. It looks almost like a spacecraft because it is designed using advanced aerodynamics to make the car flow with the wind instead of pushing it out of the way, thus improving speed and fuel conservation. Initially it gets 300 mpg, however, after a while of normal use, it goes down to ~120 mpg. It's still my favorite car along with the Prius, and here's to hoping Aptera will truly fly over the competition, without wings. ;)
- The best English/Japanese translators there are, in my opinion. You can type in any word- be it English, romanized Japanese, or even actual Japanese. jTango's got it all, and with a simple interface, too. When you search, and you hover over any Japanese word in the second column (labeled "Reading") with your cursor, a little description comes up with that Japanese word in English letters so that you can pronounce it. How much better could you get?! If you can't find a word on jTango, try Denshi Jisho. It's a little more advanced, but it is pretty easy to navigate, so don't worry! ;)
--------------------Below is an archive of the Bleach Conversation page I used to have. I am no longer updating it but it will be here to stay.
***Due to many other things that I need to get done on a daily basis, I won't be able to make single episode remarks anymore. However, from time to time, I'll update things here with a summary of the newest episodes.***
The episodes are getting better and better. Much better animation, and amazing art. The storyline is taking wild and amazing turns, and the final battle against Aizen has begun. Cutting into the epic battles, a filler like no other has started. It's arguably the best filler that Bleach has ever had, and it's about how someone named Muramasa is separating Zanpakutos and Shinigami. Muramasa can call out a Zanpakuto's raw instinct, and use mind control to make them rebel and fight against the Shinigami, thus causing the Zanpakuto Rebellion that is going on right now. Two to three Zanpakutos have regained their senses, but what will become of the others?
An awesome episode, even though it was filler. One word, if in case you didn't catch this scene: SENNNNNNNNNNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, they added a side reference to her... an awesome way to spice up a filler. ^^ And lol... Lurichyo and the soccer thing... yeah. Can't wait till the next episode! From the previews, they look like they are practicing for the canon episodes after this one. ^^ The animation looks so great for 205! Anyway, yeah. On to the next episode! ~
-------------------- (Sorry, but due to problems and lack of time I was not able to edit any page on my site, so I had to skip many episodes. I may be able to put reviews on the episodes that I had to skip later, provided I have time.)------
Lmao.... Ok no lmao. More like eyes glued to the screen the whole time, and for some reason, Byakuya cutting the nerves off of his leg reminded me of the first SAW... o.O
Anyway. I am amazingly angry (more like unquenchably infuriated) at Zommari, for almost killing Rukia and making her own self do it, and momentarily taking control of the battle. That was beyond unforgivable. Zommari has now skyrocketed to that place I hold the worst of the worst in my opinion, somewhere around where Aizen, Aaroniero, and Spoonspada reside. I can't exactly say what went through my head after Byakuya took control back in the battle (it was only pure shock when Zommari had control) but it was something like every curse word in the book, a few hundred tons of pure anger, and a whole lot of pure power that I wanted to come from Byakuya and mercilessly crush him (which looks like that's exactly what happened). Here's to 198 and seeing the pitifully defeated Zommari... I wouldn't mind entering him as one of the next victims in SAW VI. It would be pleasantly satisfying.
Compared to 195, this episode was like having your cake and eating it too. It was everything that could have possibly gone good, and it submerged me in a wave of happiness. I couldn't have been happier, in fact, this was the happiest episode since I don't know when... probably since the episode after Ichigo saved Rukia and everyone was thanking him. Yeah, since that long ago. It was jam-packed with amazing scenes, perfect appearances, and explanations as they went along. I should've had myself some ice cream that day... oh well. I was rewarded with excellent rest for the next day, and I was very satisfied. :)
This episode was the most depressing episode since 162. At first, it was shocking and amazing, and then after everything started barreling downhill, it quickly got worse. I can't say much about this episode, because I will get sad again, except for the fact that everyone's pretty much dead meat now and they won't get out of HM alive... they won't even die without getting horribly and cruelly tortured.
Nel's past was very interesting, and kindled a new loathing in me for Spoonspada. He had to unfairly team up with another arrancar to defeat her, and then acted like he did it all himself. Now I see... now I see how horrible Nnoitra really is. I also completely understand both Pesche and Dondochakka in that they wanted to protect her from any more fighting... that was honorable and very wise of them. I love the cliffhanger at the end of the episode though... XDD
This was one of the best episodes. In my opinion, so was 191, and so was 190. It was all epic... not a moment that my eyes weren't glued to the screen (other than me having to mess with my headphones to get a better sound... -.- ) But yeah. It was simply epic. Nel beating the s,.. out of Nnoitra and not even trying. I mean, she looked like she could drop asleep at any moment, and still whip him. And the cero part was actually pretty hilarious, in that I was fighting very hard not to laugh so that my headphones would stay in my ears. XD It was Shoop da Whoop, mastered. Lmao. And the massive effect when it hit him, for like 5 minutes straight... Lol. That was ownage. And then Nel just runs to Ichigo and smothers him... XD This episode had so much going for it, I probably didn't catch every single thing possible, and I need to go see it again.
Lol... I was surprised that Pinkspada didn't come with his army of mutant experiments... it would give him the ability to heal himself again... anyway.
This episode was interesting, seeing that Nel was terrified of
Nnoitra Spoonspada and that Nel's history is finally being revealed.... can't wait until the next one, when Nel goes adult form!
This episode did no less than the last one- amazed me senseless. The animation was still superb, the drawings still blindingly accurate, and the syncing still right in line. Although there were still flashbacks, it was nowhere near the amount that 190 had. Nel seems very terrified of Spoonspada... and her secret is about to be revealed... what will it be? '.'
This. Episode. Was. One. Of. The. Most. Epic. Episodes. I've. Ever. Seen. Enough said? No. :)
The opening song was not only the epic of epics, but the opening AMV was just as epic as that. It synced perfectly, not a hair on anyone's head was misshapen, and everything looked like only the masters could do it- virtually perfect. Although the episode made many people infuriated by the fact that it was 65% flashback, 10% opening/ending songs, and only 25% actual episode, I thought that it was worth the quality of animation that was presented, by far. Well done, Bleach producers, well done. ^_^
Wow. It was actually pretty good, all the way up to the last few minutes. Of all the endings they could have had, they had to do that one. If the ending wasn't so bad, I would've actually given this filler arc a good rating. But, because of this ending, I'm not really sure.... I think the best part of this whole episode was the previews of 190 and the Shinigami Zukan at the end. XD
Wow. Not much to say about this episode, except it seemed like a wish-it-could-be-like Grimmjow Vs. Ichigo battle. The voices at times got pretty bad, and some of the drawings were off, but other than that, I thought the 'Ichigo's massive effort to save someone' theme was pretty intact. Amagai, at the end, gets flaming eyes and a flaming mouth (and I remember distinctly hoping it wouldn't end on that shot as a last-ditch effort to not have that sitting in my mind for three weeks, but it did anyway) so it seems that Amagai may have the same fate as Kifune. Maybe. But of course, fillers have the most potential for throwing you down a turn and then changing direction yet again as the plot narrows to a close...
Hmmm, an unknown type of Kidou, Rukia says? I wish they would go more into it... oh well. Back to the point. So the backstory has arrived, and the cat's out of the bag. Amagai's dad was killed by the Captain Commander, and he's out for revenge. But he's no ordinary revenge-getter, oh no. He has a power that supposedly negates all Shinigami powers excluding his own. Not only that, but he seems to want to drag Rurichiyo down with him. And of course, Ichigo stops him from attacking the Captain Commander, who now sits powerless, because Amagai has ignored what Rurichiyo must feel about her current predicament. Then our buddy Shuu gets to Ukitake and co. and tells them of the current situation in the Captain Commander's room, thankfully giving the chance for them to make an appearance in the next episode, but I'm not sure if they'll make it in time before Ichigo finishes. Then it ends. However, I really can't wait for the next episode to unroll for two main reasons: First, to find out why in the world Ichigo still has his Shinigami powers despite Amagai's ability; and two, in the next episode preview, Ichigo has his mask on. Normally, I'd just be like, "Yeah, Amagai's done for forever, now on to the next one." However, there is a major problem. Yamamoto is sitting right there in the same area. And the last I heard, it's illegal for a Shinigami to have Vaizard powers. I don't know what'll happen with this one, but it looks pretty shaky to me...
Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion
Actually, I didn't like this movie that much at first, and it troubled me. Then later, I understood what it was trying to say, and have successfully labeled it as an epic. Not as much as an epic as Memories of Nobody, but none the less an epic. The only thing that seemed strange is the new... err... type of enemy Bleach has now used, and the fact that some scenes could have been a little more energetic. But overall, I think it was great, and I plan to watch it all over again so that I can get a better feel for it. Hope you enjoyed it- it's awesome if you get it! ^_' It would be best, when seeing it, to not compare it to Memories of Nobody in any way, because that will degrade the value of this movie. It's very good if you don't compare it to anything else, and just see it as it truly is.
Wow. Just wow. If there were a million possibilities that Amagai could have done to leave because of the real manga story, you wouldn't think he'd pick the most famous, overused, and cliche one of all- betrayal. And not the behind-your-back betrayal, no. Don't at least choose the one less used. Use the most common form: the in-your-face betrayal. Sigh. And now, it begins yet again...
Also, side note- since when did he have teleportation scrolls? I'd like to know where and when he made them or got them.
Well... not much to say about this episode. It was pretty much a connecting of events. The only thing that excited me was the return of Hitsugaya... and the shortest part of a battle that I've ever seen in an episode of Bleach before. I mean, Hitsu called his Zanpakuto, causing the ice dragon to come, Amagai did his flame Zanpakuto, they clashed, then bam. It's over. And they just talk and look at each other. I'm glad that they're reluctant to fight, because I think both Amagai and Hitsu are nice, but it was just... rushed, I think. Also, they've officially died from drawing Ichigo's face too much... his chin now looks like he's regressed about 4 years in age. No, really. They don't have any manga from Kubo to help foster different poses and such, so they must draw it on their own. For a while, they did really good, and I was proud! ^^ But now... they died. R.I.P. Ichigo and Renji's chins....
....LOL. Wow, I think someone left his medications backstage when he came to shoot this episode. I mean, he has a backstory and all, but... to go that far with it? And reckless, unprotecting, all destroying power will get you..... where? Yeah. He needs to see that sacrificing your friends... won't earn you anymore. Especially shinigami friends that he so desires to bring him up in rank. I'd think it requires just a liiiiiiitle bit of kindness, don't you think? /REALITYCHECK
Pokémon imgur reference album: http://imgur.com/a/Ak1Q6#0